Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Fear of Death

"And the last enemy to be destroyed is death." (1 Corinthians 15:26, NLT)

The greatest fear of all is the fear of death. The good news of the gospel is that Christ has won victory over death, and no man or woman who trusts in Jesus Christ needs to be afraid of death.

Christ came to deliver you and your loved ones from the fear of death? How? By dying in your place, that you and I might never have to know real death.

God has delivered from the fear of death those who trust His Son. That's why David could say, in Psalm 34, " I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears" (v4)

Will it be fear or faith for you, as you face another day? Will you receive His Son as your saviour and your Lord?

From the book, DAY LIGHTERS by Nico Bougas. Available from Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment