Saturday, November 26, 2011

Building Trust

My people are being destroyed because they don’t know me. Since you priests refuse to know me, I refuse to recognize you as my priests. Since you have forgotten the laws of your God, I will forget to bless your children. (Hosea 4:6, NLT)


Whom do Europeans trust the most? 95 percent put their trust in firefighters, 92 percent in airline pilots and 89 percent in pharmacists.

Clerics occupy tenth place among 20 different professions. 53 percent of all Europeans trust the spiritual professions, according to the survey Reader's Digest European Trusted Brands 2007.

25,000 persons in 15 European countries were interviewed. At the bottom of the scale come industrial union leaders (23 percent), car salespersons (17) and politicians (7). "

Dear brothers and sisters, not many of you should become teachers in the church, for we who teach will be judged more strictly." (James 3:1, NLT)


DAY LIGHTERS by Nico Bougas. Available from amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment