Monday, November 28, 2011

Right Choices


Choose you this day whom you will serve. Joshua 24.15


"We're all self-made," said one self-made philosopher, "but only the rich will admit it."

The fact is life is a series of choices. I am where and who I am today and doing what I want to do because of choices I made many years ago. Furthermore, who I am and what I do tomorrow will be largely affected by choices I make today. To do nothing is also a choice even if it is made unconsciously.

As Brian Tracy puts it, "It's choice, not chance, that determines our destiny."

Make sure today you are walking in the light and making the right choices and doing God’s will. How do we find God’s will? By wanting to do His will no matter what it costs and no matter what the consequences.

‘The will of God – nothing more, nothing less, nothing else” Spencer Walton.

No comments:

Post a Comment