Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Enemy Tactics

Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour." (1 Peter 5:8, NIV)

It would be a very simple thing if the devil came to us honestly and said, “Good morning, I am Satan and I want you to get into something that is going to cause you a lot of misery and wretchedness and will dishonour your Saviour. If you will only listen to me and obey me I will be able to accomplish this.”

We would have no difficulty in saying, “Get behind me Satan!” But he does not come that way. He is transformed into an angel of Light and he seeks to deceive us. He is an old campaigner. He knows exactly how to approach every individual as he comes with his crafty methods. He may not appear as an evil villain so be alert and be aware of his tactics.

DAY LIGHTERS an e-book by Nico Bougas available at $3.99 download from amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment